Would you like to go on an audio tour around some of the most fascinating yet deadly places in the universe? Of course you would.
Well, consider this inaugural episode of Hostile Worlds to be your invitation and boarding pass.
I say boarding pass, because we’d like you to join us on board The Tardigrade. An all-purpose exploration vehicle that can float, fly, dive, or dig through any environment.
It’s (nearly) time to go and visit all the places you’d die to see, and places you’d die if you saw.
In this episode, I’m busy trying to set the scene of the show. On top of that, I need make sure the ship gets built, and hire a small crew so I don’t need to do all the talking myself.
Things to Learn
- Perspective – we’re going to make you feel really small.
- What on Earth is a Tardigrade and why is that the name of our ship?
- Why we’re heading to Saturn’s moon Titan for our first mission, and why it’s such an exciting place.
I’d also like you to appreciate the fact that this is a space podcast, and a podcast launch, and we’ve totally avoided any lazy and cliched puns the whole time. That alone makes the show worth subscribing too, surely?
This podcast is created and presented by The Podcast Host – your number one source for podcasting hints, tips, tricks, and guides.
- Subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or your podcast app of choice.
- Follow Hostile Worlds on Twitter
- Like Hostile Worlds on Facebook